Junior Supply Chain manager is responsible to coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution and services and related activities to limit costs and improve accuracy and customer service level and safety.
Examine existing procedures, processes and opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs, customer care level and cost efficiency in following areas:
- Commodities purchases & sales
- Inputs purchases & sales
- Warehousing/Silo activities
- Claim/return process
INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER MISSIONS:
- Ensure Collect & Inputs Supply chain optimization & Inputs distribution channels
- Ensure Silo and Seeds Station performance
- Train teams in Supply Chain and ensure the competence of logistics services
Process oriented, ERP systems (SAP), knowledge of TMS, WMS, APO systems, Lean thinking, Analytical skills, Leadership skills – indirect management of teams.
International company well placed on the market
International environment with daily communication in English
Couching in area of SCM and continues growth of knowledge in this area
5 weeks of holiday